2021 was definitely one for the books! Whilst there were many roadblocks we had to overcome, Barrio Bandits LLC was able to keep our heads up and focus on ways to continue to grow and position ourselves to better meet the needs of our artist and surrounding community. With that said we wanted to highlight some of our accomplishments that were achieved during 2021.
- TuneCore publishing certified more than a thousand streams worldwide which included our very own artists work.
- FWZ gave the ladies something they could vibe to on Valentine’s Day with the release of his song GROOVE WITH IT.
- We had our artist FWZ busy working on video shoots that will be released in the coming year.
- There were a number of writeups published throughout the year on the work our artist FWZ has been focused on:
- ThisIs50 focused on the song SMOKIN.
- Hype Magazine highlighted the GROOVE WITH IT challenge which could be found on social media outlets such as Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
- HipHop Weekly, Hussle Weekly Co., The Clout Magazine spoke with FWZ bout his song MY ISSUES.
- Hip Hop Since 1987 sat down with our artist FWZ and kicked it about his journey to becoming the artist he is and what’s involved in the process when creating music.
• Our CEO Andre Graham Jr. had the opportunity to speak with a number of media outlets about his journey to becoming the entrepreneur/artist he is today. Those writeups can be found in: Business Sharks Magazine and US Times.
• The Barrio Bandits LLC team went into the Lab to create some great samples for our fan merchandise.
• This year ended on a great note with our CEO having the opportunity to travel overseas to model for the well-known international clothing brand Vineyard Vines.
With 2022 already proving to be a busy year, Barrio Bandits LLC promises not to disappoint with a number of exciting projects dropping this year!
• Be on the lookout for the release of the full video for GROOVE WITH IT
• New music with videos for BLOW IT and MY ISSUES will be released
• Continuing to grow our network connections in the industry and in the community
• Release Barrio Bandits LLC merchandise on our site for purchase
• Work with our artist FWZ to book shows/mini tours as well as recording new music whilst continuing to find the right sound.
• Grow our team at Barrio Bandits with graphic designers, producers and many more!
If you are interested in joining our young and creative team to make history send us an email at email@example.com we look forward to hearing from you!